MEP Stands for Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire System. Those are the lifeline of any building. It is important that all above are running smoothly and hassle-free. We provide the best manpower to maintain all your daily needs for MEP service along with HVAC Servic..
We provide services to one of the largest organizations like Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL, BBSR, and JSPL, Raigarh). Other than this we Provide service to industries such as Hospitals, Commercial Building, Factory Premises, etc.
Our MEP services are:
- HV/ LV electrical distribution.
- Detail load calculation.
- Lighting Maintainanence.
- Electrical power Monitoring
- Emergency lighting Monitoring.
- Electrical power distribution and Single Line Diagram (SLD) Monitoring.
- Voltage Monitoring and Rectifications.
- Fault Rectification.
- Earthing and Grounding system checking
- Lightning protection Monitoring
- Telecommunication system, CCTV Surveillance system and Access Control Monitoring
Plumbing detailed engineering:
- Hot & Cold-water service Monitoring
- Designing, Sizing & Selection of Calorifiers, Pumps, Water Storage Tanks
- Pipe for water undesruptive services
- Water Services Layouts (Plans & Details) Monitoring
- Soil & Waste System Management
- Soil & Waste system Monitoring
- Plant room clean ness
- Equipment Datasheets for Plumbing Equipment
- Piping Materials
- Design and Preparation of document/ Specification
Fire Fighting services:
- Smoke detection, sprinkler and gas suppression system
- Calculation for Water Storage Capacity and Pump Sizing Calculations
- Calculations for Gas Quantity for Fire suppression systems
- Design & preparation of Schematic diagrams
- Design & preparation of Sprinkler/Hydrant/Water Spray/Foam systems Layout drawings
- Sewage & storm water services:
- Design specifications
- Discharge Unit & Storm Water Calculations
- Design & preparation of Schematic diagram
- Design & preparation of Layout drawings
- HVAC Equipment Maintenance
- Heat Load calculations
- Heating & Cooling System Design and Drawing
- Air Cooled / Water Cooled Chiller Supply, Maintenance
- Cooling Tower Maintenance
- HVAC Repair and Rectification
- Chilled water monitoring
- Duct Layout Design, Drawings and Maintenance